Please read the following description to ensure these masks are right for you!
This item is for the newer style 3D origami style mask. This style is great for people who need to talk a lot while wearing a mask and can also be better for people wearing glasses to combat the fog!
*THIS SIZE IS BEST FOR LADIES.*
These are NOT medical grade face masks nor are they guaranteed to protect from viruses. Health officials are now recommending wearing masks when social distancing is not possible.
- The design of these masks is to stop you from touching your hands to your face while out and about and to stop the spread of germs.
- These masks are made from 3 layers of breathable cotton and cotton blend (only natural fibres) fabric.
- Wearing a face covering helps keep you and others safe. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spread from close contact with a person with the virus. Face coverings are helpful to stop droplets spreading when someone speaks, laughs, coughs, or sneezes, including someone who has coronavirus (COVID-19) and is contagious, but feels well.
- Pull the elastic straps out so the mask is fully open, place the elastic carefully over the ears and adjust the mask to ensure your mouth and nose are covered.
- If this mask is for a child, please assure you totally aware of your child when they are wearing it. It is not recommended to ever leave a child alone while wearing a mask.
- Wash your mask before first use and after every use.
- Ensure you are washing your masks at a temperature of at least 60 degrees.
- Line dry and ensure your mask is completely dry before wearing again.
- It is recommended that you place your worn masks in a bag (ziplock or reusable wet bag) if you need to change it before you get home.