Capture and cherish all the precious moments of your baby’s first five years with our Minimalist Baby Memory Book. A simple, modern, timeless baby memory book that you will actually complete. LGBTQ and adoptive family friendly.
No. of Pages: 60 pages
Page size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Cover size: 9.75 x 11.25 inches
Materials: Natural linen cover, 200gsm heavyweight inner pages.
- EASY TO FILL OUT: This is the baby memory book you’ll actually finish. Our Peachly baby book contains simple, open-ended prompts so you won’t be racking your brain, forcing yourself to write about milestones that don’t mean anything to you. Everything is in chronological order to ensure all the important milestones are captured, leaving no memory forgotten. The book is divided into 4 separate sections: baby’s arrival, the first 12 months, milestones and firsts, and years 2 to 5. And if that’s not enough, we’ve included 5 blank pages at the end that you can fill with whatever you want.
- FITS ALL PHOTO SIZES INCLUDING 4×6”:We know how hard it is to find a baby milestone journal that will fit photos of different sizes. A lot of baby books out there require you to have square photos or only allow you to stick photos in just the one way (ie. Only vertically, or only horizontally). It was important for us to design a book with pages flexible enough for you to stick in photos without having to cut them down to a certain size or having to stick them in, in just the one direction.
- EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP: When you hold your baby memory book for the first time, you won’t need to be convinced that it was made using only the finest materials. Our Peachly baby books were put together to last a lifetime. From the durable, A Grade linen cover, meticulously embossed with gold stamping, to the 200gsm heavyweight acid-free card stock inner pages (they are thick!) – all the materials used are of the highest standard.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL FAMILIES (LGBTQ / ADOPTIVE-FAMILY FRIEND): No family is the same. That’s why we designed our first years baby memory book to suit all families. Rather than referencing “Mommy” and “Daddy”, the prompts use words such as “our” and “we”. For example: instead of saying “Mommy and Daddy’s reactions to seeing you for the first time” the book uses “Our reactions to seeing you for the first time”. And instead of “How Mommy felt during labour”, we use “The story of your arrival”.
- KEEPSAKE ENVELOPE: Don’t know where to keep all the little trinkets you collect during your baby’s first years? Now you can keep everything in one place. We’ve included a keepsake envelope (measuring 6 x 6 inches) to keep all your special little things hospital bands, a lock of hair, important documents and so much more!
- Big News (finding out about Baby)
- Sneak peek (ultrasound/first photo)
- Celebrating you (baby shower/celebrations)
- You are so loved (photos of loved ones)
- Welcome to the world (birth stats & story)
- The world around you (interesting facts on Baby’s DOB)
- Tiny fingers, tiny toes (hand & footprints)
- Home, sweet home (your home)
- Splish splash (first bath)
- Months 1-12
- Happy 1st birthday
- At 1 year old
- Ready, set, grow
- Your firsts
- First tastes
- First trip
- Holidays & celebrations
- First haircut
- First scribble
- Years 2-5
- First day of school
- Dream big (letter to Baby)
- 5 blank pages