Re-Play's Toddler Utensils are perfect for little ones learning to feed themselves. Durable and affordable, forks feature rounded tips for safety and spoons have a deep scoop for the hungriest toddlers. Mix and match utensils with our plates, bowls, and cups to create a vibrant tableware set!
Note: Our products are shipped direct to your home, to cut down on waste we do not include our standard retail packaging.
- Made from recycled milk jugs (HDPE recycled plastic) & recycled FDA approved polypropylene
- Set includes 1 fork and 1 spoon
- Gentle on the mouth and gums, tough against little teeth
- BPA, PVC, phthalates and surface coatings free
- Made in the USA
- Approx. Dimensions: 5.5" by 1.25" by .25"
Re-Play items that are White are made from Recycled Polypropylene - NOT Recycled HDPE.
The Re-Play logo is embossed on each product, either on the face or on the back, ensuring you are purchasing authentic Made in the USA products.
Eliminate the Use of Single Use Plastics - our products are not only made from Recycled material, at the end of use - they can be Recycled again!
Use & Care:
- Recommended age range: All Ages
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe but may cause staining
- Red Sauces and certain foods can stain plastic - we recommend washing with a grease cutting dish soap like Dawn IMMEDIATELY after use! Should you develop a tough stain, we recommend baking soda and vinegar and a good scrubbing tool with grit.