Re-Play’s Divided Trays feature deep walls and generously portioned divisions that keep your food separate. Durable and affordable, Re-Play Divided Trays are perfect for everyday use as well as outdoor parties, picnics, barbecues and tailgates. All Re-Play is made from FDA approved sustainable HDPE recycled plastic or recycled polypropylene. Not only are they better for your child, they are better for your environment!
Our compartments are proportioned for your toddler, with 3 sections so you can offer a variety of healthy foods at mealtime, but still keep foods separate for picky eaters. Plates have deep sides to help little ones that are learning to eat independently, making baby led weaning easy for mum!
Approx. Dimensions: 9.875" by 7.375" by 1.25"
Mix and match our plates with our utensils, cups, and bowls to create a vibrant tableware set!
- Made in the USA from FDA Approved Recycled Milk jugs and Recycled Polypropylene by our Family Owned & Operated Company
- We save one Milk Jug from the landfill EVERY 6 seconds - Strong, Sustainable, Safe HDPE plastic!
- BPA, Phthalate, PVC, Melamine and Surface Coatings FREE - Safer for your Child and Safer for our Environment.
- Easily Stack and are Virtually Indestructible!
- Tested Dishwasher and Microwave Safe**
**While safe for the Microwave, we do not recommend it due to the possibility of staining and hot spots in the food - should you choose to Microwave we do not warranty against staining.
Re-Play items that are White are made from Recycled Polypropylene - NOT Recycled HDPE.
The Re-Play logo is embossed on each product, either on the face or on the back, ensuring you are purchasing authentic Made in the USA products.
Eliminate the Use of Single Use Plastics - our products are not only made from Recycled material, at the end of use - they can be Recycled again!
Note: Our products are shipped direct to your home, to cut down on waste we do not include our standard retail packaging.
Use & Care:
- Recommended age range: All Ages
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave may cause staining
- Red Sauces and certain foods can stain plastic - we recommend washing with a grease cutting dish soap like Dawn IMMEDIATELY after use! Should you develop a tough stain, we recommend baking soda and vinegar and a good scrubbing tool with grit.